Ich habe ein Update des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper fertigstellt.
I had created an update of the MbUnit PlugIn for ReSharper
You have to use ReSharper 3.1 RC2 or a current Nightly Build. It won't work with ReSharper 3.0.
The PlugIn works for Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008
Fixes (up to Beta 5)
- now runs test with a SetUp Method
- better Displaying the StackTrace of an Exception
- should also recognize Tests from own extensions
- don't need compiled for a specific version of ReSharper
- Don't show weird deletes Test within the Unit Test Session
- Display Categories
- RowTest with null Parameters don't throw an Exception
- TestSequence works
- less glitches
- Failed test are sometimes miscounted
So, feel free to use it and give me some feedback.
Download the Zip-Archive, extract it and close all running instances of Visual Studio.
Doubclick the Install.bat, it will installed for all Visual Studio Version if ReSharper 3.1 is installed.
Update: Beta 5 Available Please download Beta 5 if you allready downloaded an other version..
The Source is also available http://mbunit-resharper.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
| posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 11:48 PM
Der Eintrag ist mir etwas Wert