25 Aug
2007

Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2 (Update 3)

Update 3:

Beta 2 is released: Beta 2 of the PlugIn Released (07. Dec 2007)

Update 2:

Because of the many versions of R# 3 you must build the plug-in by yourself

Update:

JetBrains released an Update to the RTM Version of R# 3.0.2, so that Build 517 is the current final of R#. So you may download the updated version of this plug-in to get it run.

Deutsch:

Ich habe gerade eine neue Version des MbUnit PlugIns für ReSharper veröffentlicht.

Dieses Update läuft nur mit der finalen Version von ReSharper 3.0.2. Sie läuft nicht mit EAP Versionen oder Nightly Builds.

Es werden nun die Exception angezeigt, und auch wenn der Test etwas in die Console schreibt. Auch werden nun passende Symbole in der Session angezeigt.

English (maybe :))

I've released a new Version of the MbUnit PlugIn for ReSharper.

This release runs only with the final version of ReSharper 3.0.2. It won't run with an EAP oder nightly builds.

New features are: Displaying the exception and console output. Also some icons are added in the session explorer.

Download MbUnit PlugIn Beta 1 for R# Build 517

Technorati Tags: ,

Der Eintrag ist mir etwas Wert

Feedback

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2

left by bas at 8/27/2007 11:06 AM Gravatar
Thanks for keeping it up.
So strange the resharper guys don't do it. You are the bomb!

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2

left by bas at 8/27/2007 12:17 PM Gravatar
A shame it didn't work for me. I just downloaded en installed ReSharper build: 517
I checked the plugins and I can see MBUnit 0.6.302.1 plugin installed. But when I start the Unit Test Explorer there are no unit tests.

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2

left by Albert Weinert at 8/27/2007 1:10 PM Gravatar
It don't work with nightly builds or EAPs, 'cause it's compiled against the strong name resharper assemblies. So it currently only works with 515.

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2

left by Jan S at 8/27/2007 1:17 PM Gravatar
When I add the plugin on R# 3.0.2, (build 3.0.517.8), I can't find it in R# plugin list, ReSharper/Plugins...
If I put under a bin folder:
...ReSharper\v3.0\vs8.0\PlugIns\MbUnit
R# will show the plugin, 0.6.302.1

But it will not run any tests and the Unit Test Explorer shows no tests.

regards,
Jan

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2

left by bas at 8/27/2007 1:24 PM Gravatar
I just downloaded it from the resharper homepage
Version 517 seems the RTM one.

Info at:
Version: 3.0.2 C# Edition
Build: 517
Size: 23.5 MB

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2

left by Albert Weinert at 8/27/2007 1:25 PM Gravatar
Ok, i've looked at the download site, and it seem's that JetBrains have updated the 3.0.2 Build to 517 so that 515 is not more the download version (which it was on August 17.).

I create an update this evening.

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2

left by Jan S at 8/27/2007 2:27 PM Gravatar
I found a typo in my earlier comment. I missed the bin part in the path.

If I put the plugin under a bin folder:
...ReSharper\v3.0\vs8.0\bin\PlugIns\MbUnit
R# will show the plugin, 0.6.302.1

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2

left by Peter Mounce at 8/28/2007 6:51 PM Gravatar
I've put the plugin in %APPDATA%\JetBrains\ReSharper\v3.0\vs8.0\PlugIns\MbUnit

I've got VS2005 with R# 3.0.2-517.

In R#'s plugins dialog, it shows up as MbUnit 0.6.302.1.

However, no test icons are shown in the gutter on the left next to my MbUnit 2.4 RTM tests, nor does the Unit Test Explorer find any tests.

What am I doing wrong?

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2 (Update)

left by Albert Weinert at 8/28/2007 7:24 PM Gravatar
So, the Updated Build is released. Should now work with Build 517.

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2 (Update)

left by silmaril at 8/28/2007 8:44 PM Gravatar
dont work with 3.0.517.8 C# Edition

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2 (Update 2)

left by Albert Weinert at 8/28/2007 11:18 PM Gravatar
Please compile the plugin by yourself http://der-albert.com/archive/2007/08/28/source-of-the-mbunit-plugin-for-resharper-available.aspx while R# 3.0.3 is not released.

# re: Beta 1 des MbUnit PlugIn für ReSharper 3.0.2 (Update 2)

left by John Lorenzen at 9/8/2007 5:43 AM Gravatar
Could you post a zip file of the source it would be a great help instead of having to download the file individually.
Comments have been closed on this topic.